CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home

Sunday 15 July 2012

Back in Alberta

Back in Alberta, Canada and all it can do is rain and storm. Trying to get settled in our new to us Motorhome has been a challenge to say the least. With all the rain and bad weather.  Doesn't seem to be as much storage as there was in the travel trailer. Still trying to get my beads and paper in there right spots. It will come I am sure.
Here is a few pictures of the Motorhome.





I have joined Pinterest and am having fun with that, I do not always have good internet connection with this roaming lifestyle, so I add to it when I can. 
 For this month we are stationary in a park just east of Edmonton called Bluebird RV Park, it is a new park for over 55s, not that many sites and everyone is friendly.  Just wish we would get over this extreme weather conditions...............too hot then lots of rain, enuff already.

Going to start a beading project to-day will put a picture on here when finished.

Later
Cara